Hotels in São Paulo
254 Accommodations in São Paulo
Palácio Tangará is exceptionally located in the heart of São Paulo, surrounded by the lush greenery of Burle Marx Park, with easy access...
Accommodations in São Paulo
São Paulo is a vibrant city that’s full of life and, most of all, immense. There’s never a shortage of things to do. Let’s take a flight to Brazil!
In the municipal market, you’ll find genuine local delicatessens, which are the best way to get to know the wonderful local gastronomy. The fruit in Brazil is incredible!
There are also numerous hotels throughout the city of São Paulo, so you’ll have no trouble finding a place to spend the night.
The brilliant colours you’ll see in many of São Paulo’s streets will leave you speechless. That’s because this Brazilian city welcomes graffiti artists from all over the world, who leave genuine works of art on its walls, which the City Council conserves and promotes through various graffiti tours.
But to discover the true essence of São Paulo, you should visit Vila Madalena. It’s the perfect place to savour a rich cup of coffee in one of the cafés or listen to live music and dance in one of the samba clubs. It’s a bohemian neighbourhood, brimming with life.
You may be interested in
Hotels by theme
- Hotels in the centre of São Paulo
- Hotels with spa in São Paulo
- Hotels with hot tubs in São Paulo
- Hotels with pool in São Paulo
- Luxury hotels in São Paulo
In São Paulo we will have soft rain, light clothing is recommended as the temperatures will be warm throughout the day.
- 20°C | 13°C
- 23°C | 12°C
Hotels by category
- 1 star hotels in São Paulo
- 2 star hotels in São Paulo
- 3 star hotels in São Paulo
- 4 star hotels in São Paulo
- 5 star hotels in São Paulo
Points of Interest in São Paulo
- Airport - Campinas-Viracopos
- Airport - São Paulo–Congonhas
- Airport - São Paulo–Guarulhos
- Ibirapuera Park
- Sao Paulo (city center)